- Review respiratory assessment in children
- Differentiate between respiratory illnesses commonly infecting children
- Identify risk factors and prevention strategies for common respiratory illnesses.
- Identify assessment parameters to identify respiratory distress and failure in children
Discuss specific respiratory emergencies in children
- Define Autism and how it relates to us.
- Learn to identify individuals with ASD.
- Discuss interventions
- Discuss safety
- How to make the call a positive one for all of us.
- This is an approximate 1 hour lecture style course with included video demonstrations.